Snyder Funeral Home, Snyder Chapel
In Mount Gilead, Ohio
Call 24 hours a Day at (419) 946-3040
Mount Gilead, Ohio 43338
Email Us at: email@example.com
In 2016 this building returned to its roots, once again become a doctors office and clinic, now known as the Morrow Family Health Center.
Dr. Nathan Tucker built the Tucker Laboratory in 1900, where he treated asthma patients from around the United States with his Asthma Specific formula.
Following his death in 1920, the facility was operated by his, nephew Dr.Will B. Robinson. He continued to manage the Tucker Laboratory until 1944.
His son, Dr. Gerald B. Robinson operated the business until he lost his life in an airplane crash in 1959. The Northfield Laboratories purchased the holdings and marketed the “original formula” under the name Asthmacaine.
The Snyder family purchased the buildings in 1962 and following extensive remodeling, Phil and Madelyn Snyder opened the funeral home in April of 1963. A further addition was added in 1970 and it was remodeled and updated in 2004. The family tradition has continued as Phil was joined by his sons Trent and Clay and his grandson Chad, in 2002.
Our Caring Staff
The Snyder Funeral Homes in Mount Gilead, Ohio, offers caring funeral, cremation and memorial services and life celebrations for Mount Gilead and the greater Mount Gilead community including Cardington, Chesterville, Edison, Fulton, Iberia, Johnsville and Marengo.